“Herculink” Air chain hoist – HA series
“INGERSOLL-RAND” Herculink – Air Chain Hoist
Feature & Benefit:
- Rugged, Durable, and Versatile Design: All steel construction. 100% duty cycle. True vertical lift. Fully enclosed, compact planetary gearing. Zinc plated load chain. Corrosion resistant fasteners, All hooks ride on bearings for easier movement under load. Water drains, grease points on all bottom blocks. Hook mount and plain, geared, and motorized trolley configurations available. Wide variety of options available; chain containers. Marine paint coatings. 60 psi (4 bar) application packages. Rack drive. Trolley brakes.
- Enhanced Safety: 5:1 design factor. Designed to meet ANSI / ASME B30.7 Hoist Standards. Automatic multi-disc, oil bath, motor brake. Upper and lower limit travel switches. Load chain per Din 5684.
- Powerful Radial Piston Motor: Superior starting torque compared to vane motors. Excellent proportional control allows precision placement of loads. Robust design thrives in severe environments.
- Versatile Design: Hoists are available in hook mount or integrally mounted to a plain, geared, or motorized trolley to minimize headroom. A wide variety of engineered options can be selected including chain containers, marine paint coatings, 60 psi (4 bar) application packages. Rack and pinion drive for trolleys, Emergency stop systems, and air preparation packages.
- Suitable for Hazardous Explosion Proof Environments: Air motors (unlike electric motors) are inherently explosion proof. Spark and corrosion resistant versions available. Zinc plated load chain standard.
Download Catalog below