ST1000, ST1000M, Engine Air Starter, “Ingersoll Rand”
“INGERSOLL-RAND” Engine Air Starter (ST1000/ST1000M series):
Feature & Benefit:
- Robust gearing handles extended crank cycles
- Powerful 70 hp turbine motor uses no external lubrication and offers best in class efficiency.
- New solid aluminum rotor design enables reliable operation in harsh, contaminated environments
- Left- or right-hand rotation available
- 4 inlet, 4 exhaust, and 16 housing orientations
- 30-150 psi (2.1-10.3 bars) operation
- Inertia and pre-engaged drives available.
- Slip fit motor design makes servicing simple and convenient
- New ST1000M version with 2 inch NPT inlet reduces the need for piping changes.