M2 Series Die Grinders
You can count on the M2 Series Die Grinders to meet all your industrial, heavy machinery, construction and metal fabrication needs. These die grinders contain an internal contamination-free air controller that maintains the tool’s speed to maximize material removal — so you can trust it to work through your most important jobs.
- POWER: The power-to-weight ratio on the M2 Series Die Grinders will help you tackle the biggest jobs.
- COMFORT: An ergonomic body and lightweight composite housing increase the M2 Series’ ease-of-use.
- ACCESS: Coming in straight, angle and extended configurations, the M2 Series Die Grinders give you easier access to hard-to-reach places.
- Lube-free, 0.75 kW (1 hp) high performance motors run cooler and longer for less maintenance and faster material removal – Suited for heavier-duty grinding, cutting, cleaning, and polishing applications
- Speed-governed motors on this die grinder help maximize the life of abrasives, increasing grinder efficiency and improving productivity
- Quick-change spindle-lock eliminates the need for additional tools
- Ergonomic handle with low-profile throttle lever designed for enhanced operator comfort, to reduce fatigue, and to improve productivity while using this die grinder
- Easy disassembly for motor access
- Optimized for general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, construction, aerospace, and metal fabrication
- Different speed ratings across the full range of M2 Series tools ensure there’s a grinder or sander for virtually any job
- Motor controller prevents over-speeding and manages airflow for efficient use
- Steel housing for superior durability
- Back cap and muffler with easy rear access for cleaning
- 1-year warranty
Hot line Tel: 086-340-3868