“INGERSOLL RAND” Electric chain hoist
“INGERSOLL-RAND” Electric Chain Hoist
Feature & Benefit:
- Smooth, quiet operation — Helical / spur gear combination provides smooth movement and quiet, reliable operation. A floating chain guide precisely feeds chain onto a machine-matched, five-pocket chain wheel. This system ensures smooth, jam-resistant operation.
- Durability — Quantum load chains are precision-formed from alloy steel, case hardened and zinc-plated. The plating is an Ingersoll Rand proprietary process that resists corrosion better than any standard plating offered for load chain.
- Reliability — With high starting torque, Quantum motors use a totally enclosed non-ventilated (TENV) squirrel cage design. The H4 duty classification allows for 300 starts and 30 minutes “on-time” per hour. Class F insulation provides a total thermal rating of 145°C at a 1.0 service
factor, instead of the more common Class B insulation of 120° C.
- Safety — State-of-the-art AC motor brakes with all-steel discs. Multiple stacking significantly increases braking surface area, reducing wear and extending life. Quantum brake discs are guaranteed for the life of the hoist. The overload clutch is factory-set to limit Quantum from lifting loads in excess of 150% of rated hoisting capacity.
- Ergonomics — Safety-first pendent control handles are comfortable and fit securely in the operator’s hand. Each low-voltage (42-volt) control handle integrates a large, red emergency stop button. Operating buttons are clearly marked with high contrast arrows, feature soft-push action, and are horizontally aligned for easier operation.
Download Catalog below