2925 Series Impact Wrench
- 1,300 ft-lbs of MAX Torque
- 3/4″ and 1″ Drive Size Options
- 15.2 lbs
Armed with a titanium hammer case and a special corrosion preventative treatment, this series is rust and corrosion resistant.
DURABILITY: Thanks to a titanium hammer case, this wrench is both lightweight and durable.
RELIABILITY: The 2925 Series’ twin hammer impact mechanism means it’s less sensitive to air pressure fluctuation, which means you never have to worry about your location affecting your wrench’s effectiveness.
MULTIPLE TRIGGER OPTIONS: This tool features both standard trigger and inside trigger actuation, allowing you to choose whichever works best for the task at hand.
- Bronze endplates and a corrosion preventative treatment prevents internal in outdoor, wet environments
- Choice of reverse bias or non-biased motors gives you solutions for both removing or fastening bolts
- Pressure-fed mechanism lubrication ensures complete coverage throughout the tool
- Optimized for general industrial use, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, and shipbuilding
- Integral muffler
- 3/8” NPT inlet
- 1-year warranty
Hot line Tel: 086-340-3868