20V Impact Wrench W5133, W5153
- 365 ft-lbs of MAX Torque
- 1/2″ & 3/8″ Drive Size Options
- 5.3 lbs
The Ingersoll Rand W5133 impact wrench enhances the features you demanded: increased durability with stronger internal parts, and increased access with its tapered front end. This next generation compact impact wrench packs 365 ft.-lbs. of MAX torque in a cordless compact unit that weighs only 5.3 lbs. (with a BL2022 battery). Tested by real technicians, ready to tackle real work.
POWER: The brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned to unleash a high power-to-weight ratio, with 550 ft.-lbs. of nut busting torque and 365 ft.-lbs. of MAX torque at 5.3 lbs (with BL2022 battery).. The all-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism are designed to provide technicians the power they need without adding extra weight to the tool.
CONTROL: With 4 power modes, you can adjust a dial instead of changing tools to deliver the right amount of torque when you need it and eliminate rework. From brake calipers to valve covers and everything in between, there’s no need to switch tools. The variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides MAX control of the tool.
DURABLE: Protected by a chemical-resistant composite housing and a patented steel-reinforced frame, the W5133 is built to withstand repeated drops onto concrete and exposure to shop fluids. The IQV spark-free brushless technology and reinforced bushing provide a longer-life motor you can rely on.
ACCESS: Thanks to its compact ergonomic design and lightweight build, the W5133 can easily access tight spaces, giving you access no matter where your work may be hiding. A built-in 360 degree COB LED light casts a wide beam to give you excellent visibility with no shadows.
- Sealed, enhanced, lubricated and reinforced bushing
- Tapered hammer case / Front End
- IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: MAX Power, Half Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight
- Shadow less LED light ring with task light mode and 4 dimmable settings
- 6.5” tip-to-tail design at only 5.3 lbs (with BL2022 battery)
- Brushless Motor
- All-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism
- Impact and chemical-resistant housing and patented steel reinforced frame
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake
- Compatible with IQV20 Series™ Battery System
- Pin anvil ensures positive socket retention
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool and increases safety-release trigger, drive stops spinning
- Secure battery retention cage design reduces the chance of sparks in hazardous environments
- W5133P-C1D2 & W5153-C1D2 conforms to UL standard 12.12.01-2017 Class 1, Division 2, Groups A-D, T4; and is certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 213
Hot line Tel: 086-340-3868