“INGERSOLL-RAND” Plain Trolley (PT – series)
“INGERSOLL-RAND” Plain Trolley (PT series): 0.5 – 10 metric ton Capacity.
PT plain and GT hand-geared hook-on style trolley rated for manual or powered hoists having the versatility to fit most types of beams with compatibility to all hoist brands.
Feature & Benefit:
- The 5:1 design factor allows use with both manual or powered hoists. Meets pertinent U.S. (ASME/ANSI and CMAA), Canadian and European standards.
- The side plates, including the rail sweeps/drop stops, are made of cold-formed steel for strength, durability, and even load distribution.
- The wheels are cast iron and the universal tread fits either flat or tapered beams.
- Wheels run on sealed, “Lube-for-Life” ball bearings. Smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance.
- Additional gearing in the 20-ton trolley allows operation by one hand chain.
- Painted black for coordination with hoists of all colors.
- FDA-approved nickel composite plated finish for corrosion resistance — available on PT005 and PT010 only
- Solid bronze alloy wheels for maximum spark resistance
- Wider hanger shaft capabilities allow standard trolleys to fit almost any S-beam or patented track beam, extension shaft kits are stocked
More information please download catalog below