W7172 20V High Torque Impact Wrench
- 1,000 ft-lbs of MAX Torque
- 3/4” Drive Size
- 7.8 lbs
Built off the success of the W7152, the all-new IQV20 Series W7172 3/4” 20V High Torque Impact Wrench delivers 1500 ft-lb of nut busting torque and utilizes the IQV Power Control System, going from MAX torque to “hand tight” in no time with the best in class length from tip to tail.
POWER: Powerful brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned for best in class power-to-weight ratio.
CONTROL: Includes the IQV Power Control System with 4 modes: Full Power, Half Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight. From axle nuts to oil pans, flange bolts to pre-torque joints there’s no need to switch tools.
DURABLE: Impact-and-chemical resistant housing protects the W7172 from every day abuse. The IQV brushless motor delivers more power and efficiency than a brushed motor, providing longer tool life. IPX6 rated patented steel-reinforced nylon casing to withstand jets of water and prevent against chemical exposure.
ACCESS: 8.5” short tip-to-tail design and 360⁰ shadowless task light provides increased visibility and access.
- Tuned impact mechanism with 1500 ft-lb nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lb of MAX torque
- Robust and durable all-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable-speed switch (half and full power only) with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool and increases safety—release trigger, drive stops spinning
- 4 dimmable settings on the shadowless 360º LED light ring
- Patented steel-reinforced nylon casing protects against aggressive fluids, chemicals and repeated drops
- Ideally used for removing or fastening cradle bolts tire changing, fleet truck maintenance and in industrial and MRO settings
- Weighs only 7.8 lbs (with BL2022 battery)
- 3-year warranty
Hot line Tel: 086-340-3868