ST150 – series, Engine Air Starter, “Ingersoll Rand”
ST150 – series, Engine Air Starter, “Ingersoll Rand”:
Feature & Benefit:
- Solid billet aluminum turbine motor with robust fins and nozzles – heavy duty construction
- Clear single stage turbine motor flow path handles the harshest conditions
- Powerful 47 HP turbine motor for fast starts in challenging conditions
- Suitable for engines in the 13 to 90 liter sizes.
- Sealed for use with air or natural gas.
- Left- or right-hand rotation available
- 4 inlet, 4 exhaust, and 16 housing orientations
- 30-150 psi (2.1-10.3 bars) operation
- Inertia and pre-engaged drives available
- Slip fit turbine motor design makes servicing simple and convenient