Hydraulic Hoist “INGERSOLL RAND” – Lift chain series
“INGERSOLL-RAND” Hydraulic Hoist
Feature & Benefit:
- Rugged, Compact Design and Light Weight – All steel construction for better durability. Particularly adapted for difficult environments. Insensitive to dust and humidity. 100% duty cycle.
- Suitable for Hazardous Explosion Proof Environments — Hydraulic motors (unlike electric motors) are inherently explosion proof. ATEX classification (as per directive EC 94/9/EEC)Standard models are suitable for zone 2. Marking Ex II 3 GD c IIB 135°C X. Optional spark protection package for zone 1. Marking EX II 2 GD c IIB 135°C
- Automatic Multi Disc Brake — Fully enclosed for better protection and corrosion resistance. No adjustment required. Maintenance free.
factor, instead of the more common Class B insulation of 120° C.
- Overload Protection Device — Hoist is shut off and brake sets when overload of 125 – 130% is detected. Superior durability compared to mechanical slip clutch which wears and generates damaging heat. Prevents high forces being applied to the hoist and the customer support structure.
- Upper and Lower Limit Switches — Integrated in the hoist body for better protection. No adjustment required.
- Reduced Maintenance — Innovative modular concept allowing easy inspections and maintenance for major components.
- Corrosion Resistant Load Chain – Grade 80 calibrated load chain. Corrosion resistant treated for better protection and longer life. 5:1 design factor for total safety.
- Smart Design Bottom Blocks – Bottom hook mounted on ball bearing for easier, smoother turning under load. Water drain hole to drain water from block. External lubrication point for better durability and ease of maintenance.
Download Catalog below